Grilled Cuban Sliders
A crispy-crunchy sandwich featuring distinctive Cuban flavors.
Active Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Plochman’s Cuban Mustard
- 4 slider rolls, cut in half horizontally
- 1/4 pound smoked ham, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound roast pork, thinly sliced
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup hamburger dill pickle chips
- Preheat your panini press.
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard together. Spread mustard mixture on bottom rolls.
- On each bottom roll, layer ham, roast pork, 2 slices of cheese and dill pickle chips.
- Top with remaining cheese and roll tops.
- Place sandwiches in panini press.
- Cook until bread is crispy and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.