Egg Salad & Avocado Sandwich
Plochman's Stone Ground Mustard adds a zippy flair to egg salad.
Active Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Plochman’s Stone Ground Mustard
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 slices whole-grain bread, toasted
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper strips
- watercress sprigs
- Mash eggs with mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- If desired, spread 4 toast slices with additional mayonnaise. Top 4 toast slices with avocado slices and egg salad mixture. Place roasted red pepper strips and watercress sprigs on top.
- Top each sandwich with another slice of bread.