Sweet & Spicy Coconut Chicken
Plochman's Sweet & Spicy Coconut Chicken is a whole chicken breast coated in a mix of honey, Spicy Horseradish Mustard, soy sauce, and light brown sugar.
Active Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 4 tablespoons Plochman’s Spicy Horseradish Mustard
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine first 5 ingredients to make Sweet & Spicy Coconut Glaze.
- Dip chicken cubes into glaze, then into coconut. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, turning frequently.