Spicy Daredevil Dip
If you have an appetite for something with a kick—grab crackers, pretzels or chips and try our new SPICY DAREDEVIL DIP.
Active Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups (8 ounces) sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup Plochman’s Mild Yellow Mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 3–4 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- crackers, vegetables, pretzels and/or chips, for dipping
- Beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mustard and horseradish at high speed until well-blended.
- Mix in milk until desired consistency. Stir in 3 tablespoons green onions and hot sauce.
- Garnish with remaining 1 tablespoon green onion.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature with crackers, vegetables, pretzels and/or chips.