Fingerling Potato Salad
Active Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes, washed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Plochman’s Stone Ground Mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 celery stalk, small diced
- 1/3 cup red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- Place potatoes in a large saucepot filled with 2 quarts water seasoned generously with salt. Bring water to simmer and cook for 10–15 minutes, or until a fork can be easily inserted into the potatoes.
- Drain potatoes and place on baking sheet. Let cool in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, whisk mustard and vinegar together. While whisking, slowly drizzle in olive oil until dressing has emulsified and is well-blended. Mix in lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place cooled potatoes in a large bowl with celery, red onions, chives, parsley and dill.
- Toss salad with dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper.