Zesty Mustard Apricot Jam
Find something that needs a good slathering for this sweet and savory jam, like pulled pork sandwiches or your favorite crostini.
Active Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 1 pint
- 2 C. finely diced and peeled apricots
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. Apple cider vinegar
- ½ C. Plochman’s® Original Mild Mustard
- Dash of black pepper to taste
- Add apricots to a medium size pot. Sprinkle with salt and cook on medium-low heat for several minutes (until the apricots begin releasing liquid).
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients. Turn heat to low and cook for 20 minutes or until consistency resembles jam. To store, add jam to a glass jar and seal tightly.