Creamy Macaroni Picnic Salad
Kosciusko Spicy Brown Beer Mustard by Plochman's elevates this basic macaroni salad recipe to tasty heights!
Active Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 pound elbow macaroni, cooked al dente
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 2 cans (8 ounces) albacore tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup canned red pimento, rinsed well and diced
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup green onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons Plochman’s Kosciusko Spicy Brown Beer Mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and cool under cold water.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix macaroni with remaining ingredients.