Plochman’s Mustard, Fig, and Prosciutto Flatbread
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 Tbsp Plochman’s Stone Ground Mustard
- 2 Tbsp store-bought fig spread
- 4 oz. prosciutto ham, very thin sliced
- 3–4 oz. Brie cheese, sliced
- 1–2 oz. red onion, shaved
- 1 each Flat bread
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place flat bread on a pan.
- Mix Stone Ground Mustard with fig spread and spread on flatbread, coating evenly to near the edge.
- Spread the slices of Brie cheese evenly over the bread and top evenly with the shaved prosciutto and red onions.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes until the cheese is melted and browning on the bread edges.
- Cut into bit size squares for serving.