Pub Cheese Dip
Plochman's Pub Cheese Dip combines cheese spread, beer or apple juice, Chicago Fire Mustard and your favorite dipping foods served in pubs all over.
Active Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 pound prepared cheese product, cubed
- 1/2 cup beer or apple juice
- 1/4 cup Plochman’s Chicago Fire Mustard (add more to increase heat)
- pretzels, chips, french fries, chicken nuggets and/or cocktail sausages, for dipping
- Combine cheese and beer or apple juice in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 3–4 minutes (or until cheese is melted), stirring every 2 minutes.
- Stir in mustard and microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Serve warm with pretzels, chips, french fries, chicken nuggets and/or cocktail sausages.