Champagne Mustard Roasted Veggies
Bright colors and bold flavor by serving a champagne mustard dressing that elevates the natural flavors for the perfect side to any protein.
Active Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 lb. Carrots, multi-colored, halved lengthwise
- 10 each Radishes- halved
- 3 each Shallots- halved
- 12 ea. Creamer potatoes, trimmed
- 2 ea. Parsnips- thickly sliced
- 2 ea. Leeks- washed, sliced
- 4 oz. Olive oil – split in half
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/4 C. Italian parsley, chopped fresh plus more for garnish
- 1/3 C. Plochman's Champagne Mustard
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste, freshly cracked
- Preheat the oven to 420 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the carrots, radishes, shallots, potatoes, parsnips and leeks in a bowl.
- Drizzle with half of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the vegetables in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Cook until the vegetables are brown and crisp-tender, 25 minutes or until fork tender.
- Meanwhile in a blender deposit the Champagne Mustard, fresh chopped parsley and honey, blend this together while slowly pouring in the remaining olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the vegetables to a serving platter and drizzle with the vinaigrette.