Cheesy Baked Mustard Chicken
Creamy, cheesy baked chicken breast recipe.
Active Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 2 Hours
- To create chicken marinade, combine the first four ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Pour marinade into a plastic zipper bag and add chicken, sealing out as much air as possible.
- Let chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or up to one day.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Place chicken breasts in an oiled baking dish, discarding marinade and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165º.
- To serve, brush with additional 1 tbsp. mustard, top each piece with two slices of cheese and broil until browned and melted.