Garlic Tarragon Roasted Potatoes
Plochman's Garlic Tarragon Roasted Potatoes are a combination of Natural Stone Ground Mustard, olive oil, garlic, tarragon, salt, paprika, and potatoes.
Active Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1/4 cup Plochman’s Stone Ground Mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 large baking potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- freshly cracked pepper and thyme (optional garnish)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients, except potatoes.
- Pat potatoes dry and toss with mustard mixture.
- Bake on lightly oiled baking sheet until potatoes are tender on the inside and crisp on the outside, about 30–35 minutes.
- If desired, garnish with freshly cracked pepper and thyme right before serving.