Creamy Dried Beef & Dill Dip
Plochman's Creamy Dried Beef & Dill Dip mixes cream cheese, sour cream, Mild Yellow Mustard, onion, dill, pecans, & assorted dippers for the perfect snack.
Active Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Plochman’s Mild Yellow Mustard
- 3 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 package (2.5 ounces) sliced smoked or dried beef, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- pretzels and crackers, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in sour cream, mustard, onion and dill. Stir in beef and pecans.
- Spoon into oven-safe bowl and bake until bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with pretzels and crackers.