Stir-Fried Vegetable Sandwich
The zing delivered by the Chicago Fire Mustard-mayo combination enhance the vegetables' already strong flavor.
Active Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 kaiser rolls, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tomato slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup baby bok choy, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup broccoli slaw
- 2 tablespoons scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup carrots, cut into matchsticks
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 provolone cheese slices
- 2 tablespoons Plochman’s Chicago Fire Mustard
- Spread roll bottoms with mayonnaise and place 2 tomato slices on each sandwich.
- Stir-fry remaining vegetables in olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place cooked vegetables on sandwiches and top each sandwich with 2 cheese slices.
- Spread mustard on roll tops and place on top of sandwiches.