Experience a classic taste of Cuba highlighted by Plochman's Cuban Mustard.
Active Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons Plochman’s Cuban Mustard
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 large sandwich rolls, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 pound smoked ham
- 1/4 pound roasted pork, thinly sliced
- 4 dill pickle spears
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- Preheat panini press.
- Mix mustard and mayonnaise. Spread mustard mixture on inner edges of rolls.
- Layer bottom rolls with ham, roasted pork, pickles and cheese. Place top rolls on top.
- Cook in panini press until bread is crispy and cheese has melted, about 5–6 minutes.