Dijon Salmon Salad
Plochman's Dijon Salmon Salad is a mix of boneless salmon filet, mixed greens, red skinned new potatoes, cucumber slices, and plum tomatoes.
Active Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 pound boneless salmon fillet
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Plochman’s Deli Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons fresh tarragon, minced (or 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 new potatoes, cooked and sliced
- 1 cup fresh green bean pieces, cooked and chilled
- 1 cup seedless cucumber slices
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 6 cups mixed greens, torn
- Grill salmon until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the next 7 ingredients for the mustard vinaigrette.
- Place greens on individual serving plates. Arrange potatoes, green beans, cucumber and tomatoes over greens.
- Break cooked salmon into chunks with a fork and arrange on salads.
- Drizzle salads with vinaigrette.