Spicy Mustard Deviled Eggs
Plochman's Spicy Mustard Deviled Eggs are a blend of eggs, mayonnaise, Spicy Horseradish Mustard, white balsamic vinegar, scallions, and capers.
Active Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Plochman’s Spicy Horseradish Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons scallions, thinly sliced
- Place eggs in a medium pot and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a rolling boil. Remove pan from heat, cover and let stand for about 13 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together mayonnaise, mustard and vinegar.
- Remove eggs from pot and run under cold water to cool.
- Peel eggs and slice in half lengthwise. Carefully remove yolks.
- Mash yolks into mustard mixture. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spoon or pipe egg yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Top with capers and scallions.