Good-as-Gold Mustard Burger Sliders
Plochman's Good-as-Gold Mustard Burger Sliders contain lean ground beef, Mild Yellow Mustard, cheddar cheese, onion soup mix, and mini dinner rolls.
Active Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Plochman’s Mild Yellow Mustard
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope (1–1 1/2 ounces) onion soup mix
- 10 mini dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine ground beef, mustard, cheese and soup mix.
- Cut rolls in half horizontally, keeping bottom rolls connected. Remove top layer of rolls.
- Place bottom rolls in baking dish. Divide beef mixture evenly among buns. Add top rolls and cover tightly with foil.
- Bake until meat is fully cooked, about 30–40 minutes.
- Cut rolls apart and serve.