Ham, Brie & Apple Bites
This appetizer or small plate item is a delicious mouthful! The ham pulls the sandwich together by balancing the sweet apple and tangy mustard.
Active Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 12 thin green apple slices
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 12 slices French baguette bread
- 6 tablespoons Plochman’s Mild Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 pound smoked ham, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound brie cheese, cut into 12 wedges
- 1 tablespoon honey
- black pepper to taste
- Dip apple slices in pineapple juice to prevent browning. Pat dry.
- Spread each baguette slice with mustard.
- Layer baguette slices with apple, ham and brie.
- Drizzle with honey and black pepper to taste.