Herbed Lemon Mustard Shrimp Skewers
Plochman's Herbed Lemon Mustard Shrimp Skewers combine cooked & peeled shrimp with Deli Dijon Mustard and tantalizing herbs and spices.
Active Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 3 Hours, 20 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons Plochman’s Deli Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled
- Combine first 7 ingredients to make Herbed Lemon Mustard Marinade. Pour into baking dish or sealable plastic bag.
- Add shrimp to marinade and toss to coat thoroughly. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers and grill until cooked through, about 5–7 minutes, flipping halfway.