Italian-Style Tuna Bites
Try this great seafood recipe — a different spin on the classic tuna sandwich. Perfect for as a Lenten meal!
Active Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 can (5 ounces) solid white albacore tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup celery, finely diced
- 1/4 cup scallions, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons Plochman’s Deli Dijon Mustard
- 12 slices French baguette bread
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper strips, chopped
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- Gently mix tuna, celery, scallions, mayonnaise and
- Top each bread slice with a scoop of tuna mixture.
- Garnish with roasted red peppers, capers and chives.