Peach & Ginger Glazed Chicken Wings
Plochman's Peach & Ginger Glazed Chicken Wings are coated in Deli Dijon Mustard, peach preserves, ginger, and garlic for a flavorful appetizer.
Active Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
IngredientsSweet & Tangy Peach Glaze
- 1/2 cup Plochman’s Deli Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon peach preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced (or 1 teaspoon dried ginger)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound chicken wings
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Stir mustard, preserves, ginger and garlic in saucepan over medium heat until warm, about 5–8 minutes.
- Spray baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken wings in pan and coat with glaze.
- Bake 1 hour, or until chicken wings are cooked through.