Manteno Chicken Wraps
Plochman's Manteno Honey Mustard Chicken Wraps combine boneless chicken breasts, Honey Dijon Mustard, onion, green pepper, and fajita wraps.
Active Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons Plochman’s Honey Dijon Mustard
- 4 fajita wraps
- Sauté chicken in olive oil over medium heat until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Add onions and peppers. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Cook over medium heat until onions are translucent, about 8–10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add mustard. Stir until blended and warmed through.
- Divide chicken mixture among fajita wraps. Roll and serve.